Monday, November 10, 2008

new cam/2!

so, even if we didn't go to the northern coutries this weekend as planned, the North came to us today.

We had lunch in this Finnish restaurant:
Photobucket

Arno choose reindeer meat as a starter. I was in the mood of tasting, so I did it, i suspiciously tasted and I must admit it was not that bad.
Photobucket

My dish was more exotic, kind of sardines and other fish deliciously cooked.

I had my daily stop in a shop; Arno's lingering outside with his new toy, trying not to be involved
Photobucket

Then we went to one of our favourite places', where we found one of our signes.

Signes in french spells as cygnes, and that's what we also found:
Photobucket
Swans are so amazing, they're so peaceful, and some of them are so white and so pure, but they're pretty aggressive when you try to approach.

and a special gathering for a newborn baby:
Photobucket