Tuesday, July 05, 2005

summer rocks

After disappearing into the blue for the weekend, I'm back from my waterhouse just to say that i'm about to leave again for another while.
Destination: some island
No Internet Connection and maybe no telephone line.LOL
Just me little crab skimpy clothes honeydew garden snowy beach and heaps of silly snapshots to browse through and amazing people coming round.

But my head is still partly somewhere in La la land, where days are made of cuddles and wool.


In the meanwhile another year has gone by.
Although not so much has happened in the last 12 months, I can hardly believe how many things have changed, how many people have slipped away from my life, leaving room for those who are STILL part of it.
this is my bithday and i realize i miss just one to be happy (but ill try and fix it).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

current mood [ sulky girl ]
current music [ x-y- coldplay ]