Thursday, September 23, 2004

something of a lover

I remember having read somewhere this quotation
" a man travels the world in search of what he needs and returns home to find it".i dont feel like that actually.maybe the opposite.
i feel exactly like i ve lost everything i learnt and learnt to be as soon as i came home.

"in my beginning is my end"

it seems to be like that. the time i spent in uk-france being the beginning and the end of everything. These 6 months in uk-france were my first such long stay far from home. .i feel like i fell in love with those places,feel better when i can think about that period,still trying to have some time to think in french. dont want to lose it.any word of it..

but i truly hope it couldn t be like that.truly hope that i could come through it . hoping i could be whirled up by something new.
sort of forgetting the ex and meeting someone else.someone more inspiring. and as good . could it be?
how long do i have to wait for?

" a man travels the world in search of what he needs and returns home to find it". wish it could be like that."in my end is my beginning"






Last night i met one of my housemates in bericote on msn.aadil.he s going back to wk this we.i literally envy him and everyone else i met there.wish i could be where they are.